Wednesday 14 July 2010

Gorgeous Album Bags From Liberty

I like to think of myself as a bit of a frustrated seamstress kind of gal and love to knock a little something up on my sewing machine now and then.





And what girl can't deny not being a bit of a shopaholic... especially when it comes to the amazing department store Liberty - it is my favourite haunt in London.

So I thought why not combine the both and make something for my business.

My new lovely idea adds that special little touch to the presentation of my coffee table books.

All books will now come complete with their own unique dustbag, perfect for keeping the wedding book pristine and clean! And even better that the fabric used will be picked especially from Liberty print classics that match my clients colour schemes.

Here's my first offering and it's for the wedding of the lovely Penny and Alan who chose lilac as their colour.









No comments:

Post a Comment