Thursday 22 July 2010

Bonnie and Adam | Celine Chaplin | Wedding Photographer

I know it's taken forever, but I've finally got round to posting the gorgeous wedding of Bonnie and Adam at Smeetham Hall near Sudbury in Suffolk.

The day was perfect in every way, it was hot and sunny and was a perfect country summer wedding...
Here's some of the pictures from the wedding, I hope you like them!


































































































































I had so much fun at their wedding and I'm so happy that I can call that my job, I really am so lucky to get to meet such lovely couples like Bonnie and Adam.

And my little message for the happy couple... I hope you have a wonderfully long and happy life together!
x

2 comments:

  1. Celine, Thank you so much for the fantastic photos you took at our wedding. Your professionalism and the way you captured our day was perfect and we could not be happier. It was a pleasure having you there and we cannot recommend you highly enough.

    Thanks again,
    Bonnie & Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine,

    Thank you so much for making my daughter and son-in-law's day even more perfect!

    You're a star!

    Shirralee (Mother of the Bride) xxx

    ReplyDelete