Thursday 15 April 2010

Mum's Tea Cup Collection

Having a base in Essex is great as it's originally where I'm from and I often have wedding appointments with couples who want to talk about their photography. I love meeting newly engaged couples and will often travel to them with a giant suitcase full of gorgeous wedding albums to show them...
So my last trip to Essex to have final meeting with the lovely couple Julie and Mark who are getting married on 23rd April at their chosen venue of Down Hall (gorgeous by the way!). Plus it gives me a chance to see my parents and little bro and have a much needed chin wag with my mum... who I'm happy to say I take after a great deal!
So often the topic of conversation will eventually end up about shopping and past purchases and recent purchases. I blame my mum for me being a shopaholic.
Her most recent subject of interest is vintage tea cups... and she's on the look out whenever she goes out for a new set (particularly in the treasure trove that is Leigh on Sea with it's amazing charity shops) so I was squealing with delight when I saw these gorgeous finds and just had to snap them.. (oh and my mum too-hopefully she won't mind!!!)







No comments:

Post a Comment