Friday 16 April 2010

Gorgeous Wedding Venue

Well, it's been a while since I've been this excited about a wedding, but in less than a week I'll be running around with a giant camera strapped to my hand and a spare one round my neck where I'll be photographing a lovely couple called Julie and Mark at Down Hall County Hotel.
I visited the venue with them a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to get the pics up that I took there, I'm so excited because there's going to be lots of opportunities to get some great shots of them and their guests.

Here's a little sneak peak of the venue...































2 comments:

  1. Vintage delight! I like your processing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I saw the pictures when my mum and dad were looking at them. They were really nice :D x

    ReplyDelete