Tuesday 4 May 2010

Springtime Fun

I'm so pleased to show you some lovely pictures from a recent shoot with my good friends Ami and Aido and their gorgeous daughter Arwen.
Ami and Aido are getting married this August and I can't wait to be a part of their wedding celebrations having known them since my university days! (many years ago, god i'm getting old!!!)
We took advantage of a sunny sunday afternoon up on Blackheath. It was the day of the London marathon and we were worried it would be packed with runners but luckily we got there after the race had started. And even better that all the trees were blossoming too!
Ami said she's always loved springtime and had loved the idea of a wedding amidst all the blossoms of the trees so I was pleased when we found a patch in Greenwich Park full of trees in blossom.
I photographed Arwen when she was just a little cherubic baby and I can't believe how quickly time flies! She's just over three now and she's a proper little person! As soon as I arrived she was checking through my bag and picking up my brolly! So inquisitive!
Along with running through the daffodils in the park and after the little dogs in the park she helped me take a few pics of mummy and daddy...
I absolutely love that Ami and Arwen had matching blossoms in their hair too... like little fairies of the forest.
I had so much fun taking these photos and am really looking forward to their wedding!

























No comments:

Post a Comment