Tuesday 23 March 2010

Well Oiled Engagement Party

I sometimes think I have the best job in the world... and that sentiment was true at the engagement of my lovely friends Jessica and Richard in sunny Southend two weeks ago.
My man and I were invited as guests but I couldn't for one minute resist taking my camera to get some snaps of the happy couple's friends and family as well as enjoy the odd glass of wine or two! I had a great time flitting between the guests and introducing myself as their official photographer, I'm a sociable person... I can't help myself.

We had such a great time chatting and having a laugh with everyone and it was a great night out. I do wonder how I wound up with such a wicked job taking pictures of people..... I'm a lucky gal that's for sure!

Jess and Richard are getting married in December at the beautiful Leez Priory near Chelmsford. It was the first venue I photographed when I was getting started out in wedding photography all those years ago and I just couldn't believe how gorgeous it was and still is... I can't wait until my dear friend Jessica gets hitched, but there's plenty more to snap inbetween now and then, so feast your eyes on some of the engagement pics...

Celine
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment